welp, the day has come and I am definitely thirty. I initially wrote my thirty before thirty list six months ago and I’m back with an update since the inevitable has happened. stephen and I celebrated the big day in savannah, a southern city that I have always wanted to visit!
5. travel to south africa NOT DONE, helloooo forty before forty
7. have the amount of my annual salary in liquid savings STILL WORKING ON THIS
8. travel to seattle MAYBE NEXT YEAR
13. attend a blogger conference CROSSING THIS OFF IN ONE WEEK, eeek I’m nervous!
14. travel to greece I’M NOT SURE THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN
15. travel to iceland ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TRIP 2018
16. travel to new zealand HMMMM not yet, but possibly soon 🙂
19. start a business DEBATABLE
20. grow my own vegetables UGH.
21. go kayaking I HONESTLY CAN’T BELIEVE I STILL HAVEN’T DONE THIS
22. travel to the amalfi coast 2020?
24. publish a photography book AMBITIOUS
26. refinish our bedroom armoire COMING THIS FALL!
28. buy a king bed MEHH. may take this one off
29. learn to sew with my mom STILL NEED TO DO THIS
32. organize our home office and make a functional work space for myself BAHAHAHA.
33. become a certified instructional designer THIS DIDN’T HAPPEN BUT SOMETHING ELSE DID so I’m good with it
34. attend a conference about learning management systems and become more of an expert on the technical side I NEED to do this
36. go on a cruise NOT YET maybe not ever
37. read this book REALLY NEED TO READ THIS STILL
did you have a thirty before thirty or a forty before forty?