-1 vanilla cake mix
-8 T. butter, melted
-1 t. vanilla extract
-8 oz. cream cheese, softened
-2 c. oreo cookie chunks (just break them with your hands, not a food processor)
-1/2 c. white chocolate chips
-1/2 c. chocolate chips
1. in a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, egg, vanilla, and cream cheese. beat until a soft dough forms.
2. stir in the cookie chunks and chips by hand.
3. refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to an hour, more if you need to do so. roll into 24-36 balls.
4. place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. do not over bake. the cookies will seem under done, but will continue to cook as they cool.
5. let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes.
6. move the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
adapted from brucrew life