-2/3 c. graham cracker crumbs
-2 T. sugar
-2 T. butter, melted
-2 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
-.5 c. sugar
-3 t. lemon juice
-.5 t. vanilla
-preserves (optional) or chocolate chips
1. combine crumbs, sugar, and butter in a bowl.
2. press rounded crumb mixture onto bottom of each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
3. bake at 325 for 5 minutes.
4. combine cream cheese, sugar, juice, and vanilla, mixing at medium speed with mixer until well blended.
5. blend in egg, pour over crust, filling each cup ¾ full. bake at 325 for 25 minutes.
6. cool before removing from pan. chill.
7. I recommend removing the muffin liners so you can see the graham cracker crust! top with preserves just before serving.