-about 6 pieces of buttered bread
-1 tube of jimmy dean sausage
-2 c. half and half
-1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
-salt and pepper
1. cook sausage on the skillet, breaking apart while cooking.
2. meanwhile, place pieces of buttered bread on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. layer cooked sausage on top of the bread slices.
3. grate cheddar cheese and layer on top of sausage.
4. in a bowl, whisk 6 eggs with half and half, salt and pepper until smooth. pour the egg mixture on top of the cheese layer, ensuring to cover entire surface evenly.
5. refrigerate over night.
6. remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking. bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until set.