if you find yourself looking for a yummy holiday treat to ship in the mail this season, whether it’s for work colleagues or in-laws – these goodies are sure to impress. I’ve personally enjoyed each of these treats (painstaking hard work) and many of these options are totally budget friendly.
1. racine danish kringle, so many different flavors from fruity choices to pecan turtle and more, $30.
2. traditional fruitcake from texas’ collin street bakery, $30-$80.
3. chicago’s savory lou malnati’s deep dish pizza, 2 pies for $60.
4. southern delicacies from savannah’s riverstreet southern sweets, pecans to pralines and bear claws.
5. cheryl’s frosted cookies, the best frosted cookies on the planet plus festive flavors and themes for gifting.
have you shipped treats in the mail, for personal or corporate gifts – what are your favorites?