-1/2 c. oil
-1 c. sugar
-1 t. vanilla
-3 mashed bananas, very ripe
-1 1/2 c. flour (I use whole wheat)
-1 t. baking soda
-1 t. baking powder
-1/2 c. light sour cream
-1 c. pecan chips
-1/2 bag semisweet chocolate chips
1. mix oil, sugar, and vanilla until blended. add mashed bananas and mix thoroughly.
2. add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. use muffin tin liners or grease muffin tins, fill tins with batter – makes approximately 16 muffins.
4. bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes for muffins or 50-60 minutes for a loaf.
4. let cool and enjoy warm or at room temperature, depending on taste.